2012年4月8日星期日

History Of Fashion For Women

Five Tips for SpringI know, I know, with all the cold and rain Gucci Hysteria it doesnre going to need these tips for making the right purchases and avoiding mistakes. Take heed.... What will this newsletter cover?Fashion Tips for the New Season The same thing happens to me every year: in February Ive already started to pay attention to the new clothing collections and accessories. So if, like me, you are already planning your look for the new season, here are the tips you need to keep in mind: Tip #1: Makeup-like Shades in Nude, Pastels, and Cream If you can use only one color this spring, let it be nude (or a pastel or cream). Choose the shade that looks best with your skin. You can choose a dress or a blouse in a light fabric. These colors are very becoming, especially if you have slightly darker skin (note that this year we won a light golden tone). How can you know which color looks best on you? Itt your color, so look for something darker or lighter. Finding the right shade in these types of colors is difficult, especially if (like me) you are very light-skinned (if your skin is darker or lightly bronzed, youll look great in practically any shade of cream or nude). I take the clothing home (always making sure that I can return it) and try it on under lighting that AH Handbags I can control, with the accessories I plan to use. Dresses in these shades are killer, and if you wear them with a short suede jacket in the same color, you can wear them a little sooner in the year. Tip #2: The "Must-Have Color of Spring: Coral This spring is not all about subtle colors. The color youll see it in clothing, but also in lipstick and nail polish. If yout found it yet, but I will. Gucci Sabrina Tip #3: And Black, Too – Yes, in Spring! I already know that I wear a lot of black, but let me Coach Handbags tell you that its black the pilling will definitely be noticeable! Black is normally a color for winter, but it will be in use this spring (lucky for me, since half my wardrobe is black, although I combine the pieces with colorful accessories). It like wearing black, you can opt for pure white, as well as one of the winning combinations of all time: black with white. Remember that if you want to minimize your hips, you should use black for the lower part of your outfit and combine it with a white blouse or top. Tip #4: Safari, Military, and Khaki Styles in Dark Green I like this tip, because I look good in safari-style clothing – that is, typical khaki pants with a silk safari-style blouse (with pockets on the chest) and really high-heeled brown sandals. Dark green shirts, jackets, and pants are very becoming. If the piece has a touch of military style, itve already found an intense green shirt that will soon be part of my wardrobe. Tip #5: Sexy and Comfortable Accessories Oh, herell wear them with everything.

没有评论:

发表评论